Monday, February 23, 2009

Korea 2008

It was only yesterday that I suddenly realised that we had forgotten to share with everyone our Korea photos during CNY!! Aiyah, what a shame....

So, I post here some of the photos taken of us by our photo-cum-assistant-tour-guide on our trip. Shh.... she wasn't supposed to give us 'soft' copies, but I think she genuinely likes us. The 30,000-won tip (~S$30) which we gave her probably helped, too.

At Nami-Island:



At Mt Seorak:





At YongPyong Ski Resort:



At Kimchi School:



At Lotte World:



Some of those taken by ourselves are on WY's blog. Others we'll find time to share here again.

2 comments:

KayAngMo said...

I did not know that you also went to spend some money on "Kim Chi" courses. Luckily it is not $50,000.

lplp said...

Visit to Kimchi School was an item included in the tour package that we took. We understand that this is a rather 'standard' item in most tour packages for Korea. Makes sense, I think, since Kimchi is unique to Korea.

One thing I forgot to mention in the post: the ski photos posted here (showing us in ski suits) are all that we have of us 'in action'. We obediently left our cameras etc in the lockers, you see, as we struggled to get into the ski boots (super stressful for me!) and hold up the skis the 'correct' way.