Monday, March 2, 2009

Facebook

Last week, I finally created an account for myself in the much talked-about Facebook. And guess what?

I almost instantly found my long-lost secondary school classmates! Not one, but many many - mainly because they were already linked up by the time I 'met' them!

That day (and night), I went 'woah'-ing and 'ooo'-ing continually at the wonders of FB. R laughed at me and my new-found 'enlightenment'.

It's really great to be able to get in touch with old friends, even if it means meeting only online (for now)!

Last week, I experimented and explored around in FB. Then, I actually found a Group on BPS!!! Hahaha! I was so happy that I immediately joined that group, too.

Now an old BPS classmate has gotten in touch - remembering me as the 'top student', leh!! Hahahaha....

4 comments:

KayAngMo said...

please find me...and then we link up. surname is "T"....

lplp said...

There are a few possible ones matching your name. How to know which one is you?

Better if you send me a friend request. Lp Tan.

KayAngMo said...

same problem here, there are several LP TAN...

However you can see my photo..Hock Ann T.

KayAngMo said...

Also search via my hotmail email address.