Thursday, May 17, 2007

Now Germs Got to Me

Yesterday, I started to feel awful in the office. Very chilly, especially after washing my hands.

At dinner, I felt better. I think the hot shower before dinner helped.

Then, after we got upstairs at about 10pm, I quickly finished hanging up the laundry. Quickly because I could sense the chills returning....

Then I left R to deal with WY and WF. I climbed onto bed and wrapped myself with the blanket, all the way from toes to neck. Brrrr.......

Throughout the night, I remained 'hot on the outside but chilly on the inside'. Very uncomfortable, very sick. And those bouts of sneezes! It was so bad that it felt as if I was going to have my nose sneezed off....

Miraculously, however, when I awoke this morning, I felt much better. Alive again, although the chills remain. It probably helped that R woke up to prepare the breakfast for WY and got WF ready for school whilst I remained in bed for an extra hour or so.

I had to come into office today despite feeling terribly sick because there is an assignment which is already overdue. Stressed ah!!!!



Who invented work??????

No comments: