Thursday, February 22, 2007

5th day of CNY

As advised by literature forwarded by a colleague, I donned a white blouse this morning for work. So did R.

WY went back to school after his 2-wk unexpected break. It feels like it has been a really long holiday, I hope he can pick up whatever he has missed quickly. Sigh, some more got topical tests and Science practical tests to make up for. Not to mention those spellings and dictations and 听写. I am telling myself to be ready to see a mountain load of work assignments tonight.

As expected, WF refused to get up for school this morning. I offered him some m&m packets to bring to class to share with his friends. Then in between protests of "I am tired!" and "But I am very tired!", we set off to CH. To drop him off, R had to literally 'peel' WF off R's shirt today. Bad.

Teacher Susan told me later on phone that it was just for a brief while only. He is ok in class now.

3 comments:

KayAngMo said...

Next....setup Flickr account for the photos....

Post some photos...(that is why a good handphone camera is useful for candid shots).

Hope this helps.

KAM

PS: Looks like I have new motivation to update my blog...

KayAngMo said...

White blouse and white shirt?
Wah...why har? (it is for your own good?)

Don't post half and half leh, explain please, why it is good?

KAM

Cheng Hian said...

collegue commented that I look 'fresh' during a lunch meeting - maybe the white shirt helps .. :-)