Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Irritants and Irritations

Sometimes, seemingly harmless things can be really big irritants and cause big irritations.

This happens in the office all the time. It also happens at home. Even when we are on the road, we are rarely spared. Ditto for public transport like the bus and MRT.

People react to these irritants and irritations differently. Most of the time, I growl and shout. And I am growling and shouting NOW!

GRRrrrr....... AAAAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

KayAngMo said...

You are more similar to me than we would both admit.

We are intrinsically aggressive and very prone to external irritation but mostly this stress is self-inflicted. As I get older, I realise this to be truer than not.
So do yourself a favour, and relax...(I am trying to do too)