Monday, April 7, 2008

Still In Transit

I spent a good part of my 'in-between-work' time last week calling and checking on the status of the registered parcel that I had sent in January by 'Surface Mail'. The parcel was meant for tomorrow, but it looks quite sure now that it will arrive late for the Occasion. Sigh.

Contrary to what the post office staff who attended to me had earlier told me, the ETA of the parcel will now be about 27 May!!!!!

Woah, lao! If they had said so (instead of telling me that surface article takes about 3 months to arrive), then I would have opted for the 'Air Mail' which we all always choose!

So, I guess there's not much of a choice now but to wait...... I only hope that the little joy the parcel will bring to J and S when it does arrive, will be all worth it.

Meanwhile, got to make do with this 'Long Neck' poster borrowed from the web:




Happy Birthday!!




No comments: