Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too little time to do too many things

It has been a very challenging time these 2 weeks, and it will remain so for this week and the next. Sigh.

Typical routine during this period is like this:

5:30 - rise, boil water, prepare water bottles, get breakfast ready etc etc
6:15 - wake R and WY
whilst R and WY have breakfast - prepare WF's bags, get WY's snack for recess, scrub toilet floor ('soapy' from the overnight wash of laundry in washing machine), get WY's uniform etc etc
6:45 - R and WY will take their showers
whilst R and WY take showers - move the semi-dry laundry in to bedroom, hang up wet ones in balcony
7:05 - R brings WY to school while I finish the chores
7:30 - R returns and I take my shower, R wakes WF and cleans him up
8:00 - WF changes into his uniform, I get one cup of milk for WF, R changes
8:15 - Between R and myself: shut windows, wash up all cups, start washing machine (again?!) if there is sufficient load, all leave for CH school
8:30 - arrives at CH school, R and I get WF and his bags into school, then leave for office
work + work + work + work.......
12:30 - pack up stuff, lock away laptop, rush to get lunch for WY and myself, then hop onto a taxi
1:10 - reach home, drop off lunch on table etc then grab keys again to go downstairs to wait for WY's school bus, clear mailbox
1:30 - WY arrives home from school, we go back to shower, have lunch
3:00 - WY starts on school-assigned homework while I sort out and hang up laundry etc
4:00 - start 'exams' revision with WY, intermittent breaks in between
7:00 - round-off work, rest before dinner (for this period, Mother brings up tingkat for us - for this week since Mother is away, I cook)
7:30 - R and WF return home from CH school, have shower, clear WF's bags etc
8:00 - all have dinner, then WY and WF get to play toys etc whilst R r I wash up dishes
9:00 - WY continues with work/revision and WF does his handwriting/colouring/Thomas&HisFriends work
10:00 - WY and WF finish work, pack up stationery, WY packs school bag and WF keeps completed work etc, then WF gets half-hour computer time if it has been pre-agreed, WY washes up and changes into pyjamas, joins WF over the computer (if in use)
10:30 - computer-time (if any) ends, WF washes up and changes into pyjamas, both WY and WF get a 'together time' on bed
10:45 - WY goes to bed in his own room, WF gets 'story time'/'songs time' or sometimes just 'chit-chat time'
11:00 - lights off for all.

I have started to try GNC's Ginseng Gold to see if it can really boost energy. Seems good so far. But I guess nothing beats the school holiday!! How I look forward to it, man!

1 comment:

KayAngMo said...

The use of colors....is really bad choice. My eyes cannot take it.

Take showers in the mornings....now I cannot do that anymore. Too cold for me.